Online registration will start from 20th Nov. 2018.
Interested candidate may apply online @ www.asdm.assam.gov.in & www.skillmissionassam.org
Registration Fee Rs 100/-(Online payment)
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION
- Admission shall be made strictly as per merit based on Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) based on English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- Interview will be conducted for those who have successfully passed the aptitude test.
- Bifurcation of marks:
|SL No||Selection Criteria||% of Marks|
|Assessment Criteria For Aptitude Test||No of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|English Language Proficiency||20||2||40|
REGISTRATION, CAUTION MONEY & TUITION FEE
- Total Tuition Fee Rs. 48,000/- (Non-Refundable) per candidate has to be deposited on quarterly basis (@ Rs. 12,000/- × 4).
- Caution money Rs. 1000/- per candidate (one time) has to be deposited at the time of admission. This amount is refundable after completion of the training.
- Pupil Fund Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) per candidate has to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Training Fee will be deposited on quarterly basis as per follows:
|1||For All Courses Boys and Girls||
Rs 48000/- *(Tuition Fees, Non Refundable)
Rs 1000/- *(One Time Caution Money Refundable
Pupil Fund Rs 500 (Non Refundable)
|2||Remarks||Total Tuition fees of 48000, Non Refundable has to be deposited on quarterly basis @12000/ * 4|
- Full/Partial Tuition fee can be financed by any Nationalized Bank of India as per their Terms & conditions. The loan for tuition fee is at the sole discretion of bank & eligibility of the candidate.
- Any kind of fee paid will not be refunded at any stage of training.
- The applicant has to apply online on the website www.asdm.assam.gov.in & www.skillmissionassam.org and printout has to be deposited to the institute duly signed by the candidate before the due date as published yearly