COURSE AT A GLANCE
|Course Name||Duration||Award||Modules||Weightage Per Module||Intake Capacity Batches||Eligibility Criteria|
|Guest Service Associate (Housekeeping)||One Year||Certificate||Core Module||50%||80 (20 per batch, 4 batches)||Age:Minimum 17 years
Educational Qualification 12th PASS
|Course Specific Module||20%|
|Employability & Life Skill Module||30%|
The certification in Guest Service Associate (Housekeeping) will provide trainees with
- An opportunity to perform a range of housekeeping operations within any accommodation establishment by providing services to guests for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Provide guests with luxury safety and security during their stay in hotels.
- Understand the changing trends and need of the industry.
- Customer Service.
- Effective Communication Techniques.
- Professional Image and Etiquettes.
- Understanding Foreign Cultures to ensure excellent delivery of services to guests.
- Conversational English.
- Software Applications.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
The minimum entry qualification for admission in Hospitality (Housekeeping) course:- Passed Class XII under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with English as a subject and with at least minimum passing marks in English and Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Equipped with at least basic communication and analytical skills.