COURSE AT A GLANCE
|Course Name||Duration||Award||Modules||Weightage Per Module||Intake Capacity Batches||Eligibility Criteria|
|Retail Sales Personnel||One Year||Certificate||Core Module||50%||120 (20 per batch, 6 batches)||Age:Minimum 17 years
Educational Qualification 12th PASS
|Employability & Life Skill Module||30%|
This course provides trainees with the skills and knowledge:
- To carry out the operations in retail outlet, such as handle merchandise, cash operations and cash counter, and customer service.
- To ensure the efficient delivery of quality service to customers.
- To enhance visual appeal of merchandise display in retail outlet, such as prepare merchandise, props and point-of-purchase display, so as to uplift the store’s image and customer’s satisfaction.
- Customer Service.
- Effective Communication techniques.
- Professional Image and Etiquettes.
- Understanding Foreign Cultures to ensure excellent delivery of services to guests.
- Conversational English.
- Software Applications.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
The minimum entry qualification for admission in Retail Services course:- Passed Class XII under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with English as a subject and with at least minimum passing marks in English and Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Equipped with at least basic communication and analytical skills.