- Admission to courses will be offered to candidates strictly according to the Final Merit List displayed at the Notice Board of NESC & ASDM Website.
- The courses will be offered on the basis of availability of seats.
- If any discrepancy in the merit list is noted, it should be brought to the notice of the Principal/Admission In-charge on the day of display of merit list and before the actual date of admission in writing in any case. Any complaint afterwards will not be entertained.
- In case of candidates having equal percentage, the candidate who is older in age will be given preference.
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list must report on the prescribed date and time at NESC.
- No separate communication to the candidate will be made. Transfer of the sector will not be entertained under any circumstances after admission