INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES TO BE FOLLOWED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- On his/her arrival at Admission Centre the candidate must sign in arrival register giving the time and date of his/her arrival at the reception on the admission day.
- The candidate has to produce/keep ready all originals & other documents.
- The Admission In-charge will call the Candidates as per the merit order one by one.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents submitted along with the application shall be checked and compared with the original documents before the admission is finalized. If original documents are not produced, no seat will be offered.
- Candidate must report to the admission In-charge along with print out of online fee payment receipt received by them on the mobile number mentioned by them during fee payment.
- They would be enrolled only after producing fee receipt to the admission in-charge.
- If a candidate does not report for admission within 10 days of issue of admission slip issued to him/her, thereafter the admission shall stand cancelled and no request will be entertained thereafter.